Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Monday, October 1, 2012
I'msure you've seen the posts for Goldfish Crackers on Pinterest, this is that recipe...but I really don't think they taste like Goldfish, these are better! Plus I wasn't as crafty as others by making a goldfish cracker cut out. Here's the delicious recipe! (Try not to eat them all in one sitting, it's hard!)Cheddar Crackers
1 C flour. 4 Tbsp butter (cold)
3/4 tsp salt. 2 C shredded cheese
1tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp seasoning (onion, all purpose, garlic, or whatever you like)
- Add 1 C whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour (a little drier)
- Add 1/2 C whole wheat flour and 1/2 C all purpose flour (delicious)
- I have tried all different shredded cheeses (favorite is cheddar, least favorite, but still not bad, mozzarella)
- Seasonings, I have tried a ton of different things, my favorite is garlic. The only time I went wrong was when I didn't measure and just guessed...so actually measure.
- I have cut out the crackers and frozen them. (Cut out, place on baking sheet, place in the freezer for anout an hour, remove from pan and place in freezer container.) I haven't baked them up yet, so check back for those results.
Truly these are so darn easy and so hard to screw up!
And so it begins...